February 4, 2012

Dad's Pork Tenderloin

     This is a recipe from one of the many amazing Gooseberry Patch cookbooks.  It probably requires the least prep out of any recipe I have ever made!  The original recipe calls for an entire tenderloin, but I have never made it that way since there is only two of us!  I always use thin cut pork tenderloin slices instead (except this time and I regretted it later because the meat was not near as tender).  And just so we are clear, that is my husband's plate stacked high with a double serving of meat and potatoes!

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can of golden mushroom soup
1 can of french onion soup
1-2 lbs. of thin cut pork tenderloin

     Combine all three cans of soup into the crockpot, stir until smooth and well mixed.  Place pork in the crockpot and spoon soup mixture over top so that pork in covered.  Cook for 4-5 hours on low, or until meat is tender.  

No comments:

Post a Comment