March 8, 2012

Fruit Salsa

     This is one of the first things I ever pinned on pinterest, and finally I have gotten around to making it!  In this case, better late than never because this stuff is delicious!  I made this with the intention of eating it for dessert tonight, but since the french onion soup recipe I attempted to make was garbage disposal worthy, I ate this for dinner instead!

3 kiwis, diced
2 golden delicious apples, peeled, cored, and diced
16 oz. strawberries, diced
8 oz. raspberries, cut into halves
½ tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. fruit preserves (I used raspberry, but strawberry would be good too)

     Cut up all the fruit and gently combine in a bowl.  Stir in the sugars and fruit preserves.  Serve with Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips (pictured to the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment