January 2, 2012

Pizza Roll-Ups

     This is such a basic recipe you probably don't even need a recipe for it...but here it is anyways!  It is perfect as a snack or as a meal, whichever you prefer.  I found this recipe from Dinner with the Donnells.  I made it tonight for dinner since my husband was working and I didn't feel like making an elaborate dinner for myself!

Crescent Rolls
Pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni)
String Cheese
Marinara (or ranch if you like that!)

     You can use any size can of crescent rolls, depending on how many you want to make.  You will need about 4 pepperoni slices and 1/2 a string cheese for each roll-up.  Separate the triangular crescent rolls.  Place 4 pepperoni slices at the top part of the crescent roll.  Cut the string cheese in half and place on top of the pepperoni slices.  
     Next you will need to roll up the crescent rolls, pulling each side up over the top to wrap it all inside.
     Bake at 350° for about 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.  In the microwave, heat up a bowl of marinara sauce for about 30 seconds, or until warm.  Serve while still warm.  
     I only made 4 roll-ups, but you will probably want to make more because they are delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment